Whether your business serves children or the elderly, the caregiving industry is governed by many complex regulations that must be followed to avoid expensive fines and litigation. HR Solutions can help you navigate the many compound and ever-changing federal and state labor regulations and create customized HR processes that work for you.
Common challenges in the caregiving sector:
- Employees not clocking out for breaks
- Employees trading shifts without approval, which results in working too many hours throughout the week
- Employees working past their designated shift, failing to record actual time worked to avoid overtime
- Incomplete onboarding & training for new hires
- Non-compliance with workplace policies and procedures
- Patron complaints for poor customer care