HR Complaint Investigation Package
Responding to and investigating complaints of harassment, discrimination and other misconduct allegations has a serious impact both legal and practically. Failure to acknowledge and properly investigate these claims can have a direct effect on employee morale, productivity and your workplace culture.
HR Solutions can help to minimize these potential outcomes by:
- Being available to help you manage complaints of sexual harassment, drug or alcohol abuse, discrimination based on gender, age, race, sexual orientation, religion or national origin.
- Conducting investigations and interviews as an impartial representative, working with he complainant, the accused, supervisors and witnesses
- Gathering and reviewing of evidence
- Assisting in the development of policies and procedures to ensure consistency and to minimize risk associated with discrimination or employee misconduct
- Providing recommendations to resolve issues within the guidelines of your policies
- Providing any recommendations for organizational changes to minimize future risks.
Whether the complaints are oral or written, they both have the same impact. Having a third party HR professional assist your organization in handling complaints efficiently and appropriately is critical and as easy as making a phone call. Make that phone call to us today!